As we are approaching fall sports to gear up, all student athletes will need to register on Athletic Clearance.net by clicking on the links below. There are many locations to obtain your physical when you scroll through this page. If you have any questions, please email Melissa Belcher, our athletic trainer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I bring to my physical?
- Print the FHSAA EL2 physical form ONLY. Take this form to the doctor to have completed.
- Follow these instructions on how to create an Athletic Clearance Account and to submit the physical online.
- You will upload the above EL2 form (pages 1 & 2) and sign all the other forms electronically.
- Once all forms have been completed online you will be notified if they have been accepted or declined (and given a reason). The Athletic Training staff will periodically check. Allow up to 1 week to receive a reply.
Where do I go to get a new 2020-2021 athletic physical:
- Local CentraCare locations are completing physicals for $25. Both Dr. Backus and Dr. Keyes, our team physicians, are offering to do physicals at their practices for the same $25 dollar cash rate for student-athlete physicals at their offices. I would encourage you to schedule physicals in those individual offices if they need options.
- OCPS Nurse practitioners: By appointment only and the days/hours vary. Please call the number below for specifics about each location.
- Tangelo Park Elementary NCF: 407-226-1714
- Walker Middle School (called the Oak Ridge NCF): 407-850-5101
- Lake Weston Elementary NCF (closest to EHS): 407-286-2947
- Darcy Ravndal will be at EHS 6/17 and 6/18. Please email her for an appointment time at email@example.com or call 407-835-4900 ext. 6062023
- Other community Clinics
- Paramount Urgent Care $30 (with $10 voucher back to school)
- AdventHealth CentraCare Aloma – $25
- Guidewell – $35