We are excited to announce that we are moving our athletic physical clearance process digitally for the 2020-21 athletic calendar season. Please be sure to read the following instructions on completing this process. Below are locations you can get your physicals completed. It would be in your best interest to call and make an appointment before going. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to our Athletic Trainer, Melissa Belcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or Athletic Director, Lisa Montgomery at email@example.com.
What do I bring to my physical?
- Print the FHSAA EL2 physical form ONLY. Take this form to the doctor to have completed.
- Follow these instructions on how to create an Athletic Clearance Account and to submit the physical online.
- You will upload the above EL2 form (pages 1 & 2) and sign all the other forms electronically.
- At the end of the online process, there is an option to print a sport specific “wet” signature page. Please print a page for each sport you plan on playing this year. A parent/guardian must sign a clearance page for each sport going to be played.
- Once all forms have been completed online you will be notified if they have been accepted or declined (and given a reason). The Athletic Training staff will periodically check. Allow up to 1 week to receive a reply.
Where do I go to get a new 2020-2021 athletic physical:
- Local CentraCare locations are completing physicals for $25. Both Dr. Backus and Dr. Keyes, our team physicians, are offering to do physicals at their practices for the same $25 dollar cash rate for student-athlete physicals at their offices. I would encourage you to schedule physicals in those individual offices if they need options.
- OCPS Nurse practitioners: By appointment only and the days/hours vary. Please call the number below for specifics about each location.
- Tangelo Park Elementary NCF: 407-226-1714
- Walker Middle School (called the Oak Ridge NCF): 407-850-5101
- Lake Weston Elementary NCF (closest to EHS): 407-286-2947
- Darcy Ravndal will be at EHS 6/17 and 6/18. Please email her for an appointment time at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-835-4900 ext. 6062023
- Other community Clinics
- Paramount Urgent Care $30 (with $10 voucher back to school)
- AdventHealth CentraCare Aloma – $25
- Guidewell – $35